Park Quadrant Residences bathe in the limelight
October 7 2020
An historic terrace at Glasgow's Park Circus is complete with the unveil of the final properties at the Kelvingrove development.
Park Quadrant Residences has been delivered by Ambassador Living to finish an incomplete concentric ring of Victorian tenement flats which had lain undeveloped for 150 years.
Begun by Charles Wilson in 1851 the development has been finished by Holmes Miller Architects who have delivered 98 apartments accessed from 11 stairwells.
The final three cores have been named after Glaswegian architects Leitch, Holmes and Mackintosh and include a mix of apartments and duplexes all have lift access and private parking behind a natural stone facade and bay windows.
The majority of these properties have access to a balcony or terrace with a communal south-facing promenade providing additional outdoor space.
Duplex apartments at the east gable will each have access to a private terrace and master bedroom suite spanning an entire floor.
Back to October 2020
Like us on Facebook
Become a fan and share