The current issue of Urban Realm contains articles on:
- Coventry – John Lord continues his Brexit Britain series with a look at Coventry, UK City of Culture 2021. Having built a singular post-war legacy where is it headed culturally and economically?
- Brodick Ferry Terminal – The Isle of Arran has a new port bastion with the opening of Norr’s Brodick Ferry Terminal but will this castle-like structure attract or repel visitors?
- Perth Theatre – Richard Murphy Architects follow-up to Dunfermline Museum & Gallery shares many characteristics with the Doolan winner but does it do enough to build an identity of its own?
- Interiors – Interior design springs into focus this April as UR unleashes the results of our in-depth survey to furnish you with insider knowledge on where the industry is headed through 2018.
- Russia - Dr Jonathan Charley narrates the changing face of Russia as a Putin plan to build a ‘New Moscow’ takes shape. With photography from Chris Leslie we document the dying days of some 8,000 ‘Kruschev’ flats as they await the wrecking ball.
- Churches – Mark Chalmers travels to redundant churches investigating what new uses these evocative buildings can be put, raising questions of the sustainability of Britain’s rural fringe along the way.