Cathcart House transformation beds down with 78 apartments
* Required fields
July 30 2020
Glasgow's B-listed Cathcart House has taken on a new lease of life following its conversion to 78 apartments by the FM Group and Cooper Cromar.
The former Scottish Power HQ has been overhauled with a new penthouse level incorporating a private terrace accessible via full height glass doors off the living areas and master bedroom.
Rooftop solar PV panels also provide an additional source of power.
Arranged across five floors around an internal landscaped courtyard, retaining original features such as a marble staircase and brass balustrades.
Cathcart House was designed by Sir John James Burnet as the Wallace Scott Tailoring Institute in 1916 and now sits at the heart of a £40m residential development emerging from its grounds.
Back to July 2020
Like us on Facebook
Become a fan and share