Greenlaw Town Hall restoration completes
February 18 2011
Despite being little more than a village today Greenlaw was once the County Town of Berwickshire, prompting the Earl of Marchmont to construct the grand edifice at his own expense in 1829.
The structure had lain derelict for 16 years following the departure of an antiques store and had been under threat of demolition.
Its refurbishment means now that the grade A listed Greek revival building can be let out to small and medium sized businesses.
Campbell & Smith Construction Group Ltd took possession of the site in June 2009 with Adam Dudley architects heading up the design team.
Back to February 2011
Like us on Facebook
Become a fan and share
Features & Reports
For more information from the industry visit our Features & Reports section.