Vacancy Details - Digital Content & Bid Coordinator
Job Title: DIGITAL CONTENT & BID COORDINATOR
Company: LDN Architects
- Monitoring tendering websites for project opportunities
- Managing submissions for new projects for our offices in Edinburgh and Forres
- Updating all sections of the website
- Visiting our projects to understand marketing opportunities
- Writing engaging, search engine optimized copy for website and social media
- Producing reports to high standard of graphic design
- Monitoring content of competitor websites
- Supporting team producing formal contract documents
- Assisting in the production of project presentations
- Assisting with administrative duties
- Articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Creative and enquiring approach to work
- Previous graphic design experience
- Previous experience with desktop publishing software
- Previous experience with Photoshop & InDesign
- Ability to work with a creative team on several projects in parallel
- Ability to build positive and creative working relationships (internal and external)
Back to Jobs
"We have advertised on the Urban Realm website twice and received a great response both times. John and the team are extremely helpful and had the advert on the site within a couple of hours. This is a great value service we would not hesitate to recommend / use again."
"We were inundated with responses to our advert posted on Urban Realm and were able to reach our target employees much easier than through more generic job search sites. Would highly recommend."
"We have had an exceptional response from advertising through the Urban Realm job page and will continue to utilise this fantastic means of advertising going forward."
Comprehensive Design Architects
Browse the latest vacancies from across the industry.
If you would like to advertise a vacancy contact the Urban Realm sales department on 0141 356 5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org