Vacancy Details - Architectural Technologist
Job Title: ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST
Company: Collective Architecture
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Glasgow and Edinburgh Offices
Job Title: Architectural Technologist
Location: Our Glasgow and Edinburgh Offices
Salary: Dependant on experience
Contract: Full-time / 37.5 hour week / Permanent with a three-month probationary period
Benefits: Unique opportunity to join an employee owned business.
Company pension scheme, plus other enhanced and flexible working practices and policies!
Collective Architecture is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Architectural Technologist to join our thriving team, on a range of diverse and exciting projects. Candidates should be qualified with at least 5 years post qualification experience in practice.
The post would initially involve supporting and coordinating the delivery of major residential and civic buildings. The role would involve working collaboratively with the architectural leads to produce and deliver information.
The role offers the opportunity to support our growing technical team, mentor less experienced architects, coordinate detailed design/production information. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate seeking to further their career and join an established practice in a key role.
The following key capabilities are required:
• educated to BSc (Hons) in Architectural Technology
• at least 5 years post qualification experience
• the drive and enthusiasm to produce high quality, robust information;
• ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
• Experience in taking significant projects through scheme design to production information and site;
• CAD proficiency with excellent technical detailing and specification ability;
• an interest and ability to use BIM software/mulit-disciplinary working, preferably using Vectorworks and/or Revit Architecture;
• ability to work in a team to deliver design solutions and provide crafted detailing;
• a strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design-working and integration into shared architectural models;
• on-site experience including the ability to deal with contractual matters;
• and an essential understanding and awareness of Scottish construction techniques.
Interested applicants should submit their CV with examples of their work via email to email@example.com by Monday 11th December. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
No Agency enquires please.
Back to Jobs
"We were inundated with responses to our advert posted on Urban Realm and were able to reach our target employees much easier than through more generic job search sites. Would highly recommend."
"We have had an exceptional response from advertising through the Urban Realm job page and will continue to utilise this fantastic means of advertising going forward."
Comprehensive Design Architects
"We recently advertised a vacancy in our Edinburgh studio on Urban Realm. The team were really helpful and efficient in uploading the advert and we got a great response to it. We would definitely use the site for any future vacancies"
Speirs + Major
Browse the latest vacancies from across the industry.
If you would like to advertise a vacancy contact the Urban Realm sales department on 0141 356 5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org